Thursday 27 September 2012

Lamia : Name and Concept Art

Name

Hum... The name Lamia first known to me from a fanfiction, "A Different Life" a Harry Potter fanfiction made by Tiro, awesome fanfic, totally recommended ^^


Concept art

This one is harder since I have no talent what so ever on drawing, so thank god for dressing game lol xD

Lamia's origin is Lily, dress her up, photoshop her eyes to red and her hair to yellow with orange streak, get rid of the bangs on the middle, shortened her hair, and there you get Lamia ^^.

I was going to make her have emerald green eyes and black hair (harry potter influenced colour) but somehow I was captivated by the flame - like colour.



ps : Only later did I realize that she looks like Shana from shakugan no shana >.<


Name   : Lamia (from the latin -> Blood)

Gender : Female (Cant you tell?)

DOB    : 23rd Of September, 2012



Eyes     : Orange-ish Red

Hair      : Yellow - Orange

Outfit    : Sexy :3

Maker    : EAVein18, call me Vein

Voice      : Girly

Voice-er : EAVein18





No comments:

Post a Comment